This fixes the IP Control function for Sony TVs and Control4 after the April 2017 update is applied. Instructions below:
1. Using the Sony remote that came with the TV hit the Home button.
2. Once you are on the Android Home Screen navigate down all the way to the bottom of the screen and choose the “Settings” icon on the bottom left
3. Navigate down to the “Network and “Accessories” heading and choose the “Network” icon on the left.
4. Choose the “Home Network” option
5. Choose the “IP Control” option
6. Choose the “Authentication” option
7. Change that setting from “Normal” to “Normal and Pre-Shared Key”