Freewell Gear recently released their latest filter set for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and Pro. In this video, I unbox the two filter sets and give you my shortcuts on how I go about determining which filter strength works for the environment I’m in. After using them for a little while now, below is my list of Pros and Cons about the filters.
Freewell Mavic 2 Zoom Filter Set:
Freewell Mavic 2 Pro Filter Set:
FlytPath Merch Store is now open:
Thanks Drones Made Easy for the Zoom loaner:
• More affordable than competitors
• Minimal to no color cast
• Mavic Pro ring was easy to rotate on the ND/PL Filters
• 8 Pack covers the full range of filters
• Gimbal and balancing start up had no issues
• The Mavic 2 Pro ND/PL did not fit as well as they should when it comes down to taking it off and on.
• The hard case foam does not hold the filters in place. Sometimes the filters shift around in the hard case.
• Freewell packing and brand need a refresh. The boxes and design all look too old school.
▼I SHOT THIS VIDEO USING:
Video shot on:
With this lens:
DJI Osmo Extension Stick:
DJI Osmo Tripod:
▼ FOR THE BEST DEALS ON THE TELLO and MAVICS:
TELLO through DJI:
DJI Mavic Air:
DJI Mavic Pro Platinum:
DJI Mavic Pro:
DJI Care Refresh:
▼ MORE GEAR I’VE REVIEWED
▼ STAY CONNECTED
► If you found value in my video, please don’t forget to give it a big thumbs up. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below. Thanks for watching and please don’t forget to subscribe to be notified on new videos.
To view my fine art aerial drone photography and San Diego Aerial book, visit
▼ MAIL TIME:
PO Box 502651
San Diego, CA 92150
▼ Music by: