There are several possible reasons Samsung TV Screen Goes Black. The causes and fixes are listed in order from easy to difficult. Samsung tv shut down by itself.
1. First, try unplugging the TV from the wall for at least 60 seconds. If that doesn’t work, try resetting the TV using the appropriate menu option. Samsung tv screen goes black
2. Old firmware. Check to see if the firmware is the latest version. If not, download the latest firmware. Apparently, WiFi can be defective on some of their TVs, and a firmware change may fix the problem.
3. Cables may need to be reseated. Sometimes, dirt gets in the connections, causing some resistance. Disconnecting and reconnecting the cables can fix this problem.
Please Remember to Subscribe channel:
Facebook (visit our Page): fb.me/FixNetflix
Facebook send messages: at m.me/FixNetflix.
1. samsung tv screen goes black
2. samsung tv screen problems
3. samsung lcd tv white screen problem
4. samsung tv shut down by itself
5. samsung tv display goes black
Fair Use Disclaimer:
This channel may use some copyrighted materials without the specific authorization of the owner but the contents used here falls under the “Fair Use”
Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.