No picture when I use an HDMI connection. In this video we show you how to solve HDMI No Signal issues.
1. Check which input on the TV the source device is connected to.
2. On the supplied TV remote control, press the INPUT button repeatedly until it displays the correct HDMI input.
3. The location of the Input button on your remote and the Input labels on your TV screen may be different.
4. Disconnect the HDMI cable and then reconnect it. A bad connection may occur temporarily and cause this issue.
5. Turn on the TV and the connected device, and turn them off. Then, turn them on again to let the TV recognize the connected device.
6. Check if the input of the audio system (such as amplifier or theater stand) corresponds with the video output device
1. sony bravia tv says no signal
2. sony bravia no signal check the external input
3. sony bravia not recognizing hdmi
4. how to fix hdmi port on sony bravia tv
► Please Remember to Subscribe channel:
►Facebook (visit our Page): fb.me/FixNetflix
►Facebook send messages: at m.me/FixNetflix.