LG, Samsung, Panasonic and Sony all opting for webOS, Tizen, Firefox and Android, respectively.
Today We Will See How To Connect Wifi On Sony Bravia & Any Smart Tv..
1. Turn on the BRAVIA
2. Using the remote, press HOME, then select – Settings –
3. Select “Wireless Set-up”
4. Select “Scan” in the “Wireless Network” screen
5. After a few moments, you will see a list of wireless networks
6. Navigate to, and select, your home network. Refer to your wireless router manual if you do not know the name of your network.
7. Enter your security key when prompted, using the remote and onscreen keyboard. If you do not know your security key, refer to your wireless router manual..
live or let live with ravi is a youtube channel which provides video about internet, computer, mobile, news, And Android related tips & tricks which can be very very helpful for your daily life.
?Download Our App –
?Like Us On Facebook –
?Follow Us On Instagram –
?Click Here To Subscribe My Channel –
Watch Our More Videos,
How To Chat On Whatsapp Without Coming Online | Without Update Last Seen
How To Block Advertisement In Your Android Phone
जय हिन्द । वन्दे मातरम